Alice Martinez and Julie van Wyk will be featured at aRt Cottage for the month of November. Not only are they both accomplished artists, they are also ukelele players and singers. They will be providing the musical entertainment along with their entourage at the artists opening reception. We hope to see many of you join us at aRt Cottage for a fun time.
For those of you who are interested in future shows (group or personal) please read the message below. Call or email aRt Cottage for more information in how to book a show. FRO
A MESSAGE TO ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in the aRt Cottage. If you wish to submit your work for exhibit the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- There is an entry fee is $10 per item. Artists may submit up to 5 items. Fees will be collected during Intake.
- A 40% commission will be charged on all sales. Sales will be handled by the aRt Cottage and purchased items will be immediately available to the customer.
- All entries must be labeled with the artists name and the title of the work.
- ALL paintings must be framed and securely wired for hanging using D-rings or other suitable hanging hardware. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted. Glazing may be glass or acrylic.
- The aRt Cottage reserves the right to reproduce copies of the submitted artworks for the purposes of promotion and on the aRt Cottage website.
- Artist should bring an appetizer to the Reception. aRt Cottage will provide plates, glasses and utensils.
Thanks again for your interest.