Coming In May - Gary Bergren's Students
Register on-line by clicking here
Gary Bergren is a San Francisco Bay Area native, born in Berkeley. His interest in art began at the early age of five and he has been actively involved ever since. He enjoys western and southwestern art (sometimes referred to as Cowboy and Indian art). His works have been likened to those of Charles H White, Frederic Remington, James Bama, Howard Terpning, and Jim Fox.
Gary has taught in Contra Costa County for many years and consequently has many followers. I can personally recommend him as an art instructor for the novice as well as the professional. I have had several semesters with Mr. Bergren and found myself developing confidence and staying true to my own style.
The show will feature work of student's from his Martinez class. You won’t want to miss this one.
A message to artists
Thank you for your interest in the aRt Cottage. If you wish to submit your work for exhibit the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- There is an entry fee is $10 per item. Artists may submit up to 5 items. Fees will be collected during Intake.
- A 40% commission will be charged on all sales. Sales will be handled by the aRt Cottage and purchased items will be immediately available to the customer.
- All entries must be labeled with the artists name and the title of the work.
- ALL paintings must be framed and securely wired for hanging using D-rings or other suitable hanging hardware. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted. Glazing may be glass or acrylic.
- The aRt Cottage reserves the right to reproduce copies of the submitted artworks for the purposes of promotion and on the aRt Cottage website.
- Artist should bring an appetizer to the Reception. aRt Cottage will provide plates, glasses and utensils.
Thanks again for your interest.
Click here for a copy of the Call for Entry Announcement
Click here to download Call for Entry Form - PDF Format
Click here to download Call for Entry Form - Word Format