May is the month for me to reflex on aRt Cottage's beginning and plan for its future. The first three years have been a passion for the love of art and the people who have come through the doors. I thank all the patrons, artists, and students who have participated and helped me grow and aRt Cottage be what is today.
Upcoming for the Month of May:
The AAUW Third Annual Wine, Beer and Art Walk will be the last stop at aRt Cottage on May 9 from 1 to 4. I look forward to many touring the aRt Cottage.
JOURNEY OF EXPLORATION is May's show. This exhibit will be featuring FROgard (me) and my journey using many mediums (ceramics, oil, watercolor, charcoal, acrylic, monotype, and more) over a 10 year period.
It is not often that I share my work with the public - I hope to learn more about myself and my journey as I "expose" a personal side of myself to my viewers. Thank you. FROgard
For those of you who are interested in future shows (group or personal) please read the message below. Call or email aRt Cottage for more information in how to book a show. FRO
A MESSAGE TO ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in the aRt Cottage. If you wish to submit your work for exhibit the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- There is an entry fee is $10 per item. Artists may submit up to 5 items. Fees will be collected during Intake.
- A 40% commission will be charged on all sales. Sales will be handled by the aRt Cottage and purchased items will be immediately available to the customer.
- All entries must be labeled with the artists name and the title of the work.
- ALL paintings must be framed and securely wired for hanging using D-rings or other suitable hanging hardware. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted. Glazing may be glass or acrylic.
- The aRt Cottage reserves the right to reproduce copies of the submitted artworks for the purposes of promotion and on the aRt Cottage website.
- Artist should bring an appetizer to the Reception. aRt Cottage will provide plates, glasses and utensils.
Thanks again for your interest.